A little bit about me.
I am so glad you are here…
- In 2006, a tragic event changed the trajectory of my life. Learn more about my experience in my weekly blog posts.
- My grief spurred me to turn to the stars and the universe for answers. Learn more about that here.
- I founded The Life Reentry® Institute to help people reclaim their lives after great loss.
- I’m an author. I wrote Second Firsts and my new book, Where Did You Go?, is on sale now!
- I am the Host of The Dear Life Podcast where I connect with extraordinary people that are impacting the world against all odds.
Sign Up To Receive Christina’s
Message In A Bottle Every Friday
Listen To The Podcast
Latest Blog Posts
More About Christina
She is the founder of The Life Reentry Institute and has helped countless people break out of what she coined the “waiting room” of grief to rebuild their lives through her Life Reentry Model. With this, she introduces a new model of grief based on the science of neuroplasticity. She describes grief as a catalyst for redefining identity, and outlines the process of “reentry”, or returning to life.
Her mission is to change the way we grieve, the way we live, and how we define our potential in this life, and the hereafter. She has consulted on the 2019 movie short Dreamwisher and currently working on her very first work of fiction as she believes that big change in an industry that has been left behind requires not only education and training through traditional settings but also in media, movies and entertainment.
Her Institute’s mission is to bring forth a new way of speaking about and embracing loss within the medical, corporate and social environments.
Her work has been featured at ABC News, Washington Post, Maria Shriver and the White House Blog. She currently works and lives in Austin, Texas with her husband Eric, their daughters and their two dogs.